The time has come to start a blog and learn what the rage is all about. I figured Blake's arrival would be a good time to start. Even if no one ever sees the site other than him, I hope it will be appreciated.
Only 8 more days until Blake's due date and we couldn't possibly be more anxious, excited, a little freaked out, and so curious to meet our little man! Sam and I are trying to enjoy the last few nights of peace and quiet while we still can. We know things are about to change, but change for the better...even better than we can imagine.
Here are a few pictures from Blake's 18 week sonogram....Daddy didn't let us do the big 4D ultrasound because he said it's cheating to be able to see what he looks like...
Only 8 more days until Blake's due date and we couldn't possibly be more anxious, excited, a little freaked out, and so curious to meet our little man! Sam and I are trying to enjoy the last few nights of peace and quiet while we still can. We know things are about to change, but change for the better...even better than we can imagine.
Here are a few pictures from Blake's 18 week sonogram....Daddy didn't let us do the big 4D ultrasound because he said it's cheating to be able to see what he looks like...
I love this little profile already!
Still looking a little alien like at 18 weeks...
Big foot!



No comments:
Post a Comment