Pages

Saturday, September 27, 2008

1 Month

Blake had his one month check up this past week and he is growing like a weed! He weighed in at 11 lbs 6 oz! He also grew a inch and a quarter making him a long 23.25 inches! We are predicting that he will be a bog boy and follow in his dad's footsteps!

Getting so big...what happened to baby Blake?


It was a chilly 65 in our house one morning so I snuggled him up like a snow baby!


Changing table happiness...he loves laying here and looking out the window.


We can't believe a full month has already gone by! Where did September go by the way?? Blake is such a joy and is becoming more and more interactive by the day. He is starting to smile, and not when he just has gas, but real smiles. In the morning he loves to lay on his changing table and chatter and smile. The past 3 mornings have been great and each day he is smiling more and more. Mommy LOVES it! My camera is a little slow, but here are some pictures of the semi smiles I was able to capture!
I want to smile...
Oh wait, I need to spit up...

Now I can smile!
Another one...
This is the Eric White smile...

1 comment:

Liberty de Surville said...

there's the t-shirt we got him! i must have missed the one week of his life that the t-shirt fit, but i'm glad it's immortalized on the blog. btw, this man's got a jilli and a lili (jillian and lilienne) in his life. we're not making things simple for him are we? can't believe i'm just realizing this...