I still can't believe that I am actually a Mom. Part of me still feels like a kid myself. Being a mom has completely exceeded my expectations. There is nothing better than the feeling of a baby needing your love. I am amazed by the love that I have for little Blake and how that love only gets stronger and stronger each day. I love you so much little man...I wish I could freeze this time and keep you just the way you are.
So sweet! I just want to kiss him all day long!
1 comment:
Stace! This is the best way to keep us in the loop while you're busy visiting with family and making the most of your precious time with newborn Blake. Reading your blog from yesterday really touched me. He's a doll and is growing so much every day, Wow!! Miss you much. Love, Fer
Post a Comment