~A few memories I will never forget~
Sam's reaction when Blake was born...I will never forget it. When the doctor had Blake's head out, he told Sam he could look over the curtain that was draped in front of me. Sam looked over and he immediately let his head fall into his lap and he grabbed my arm and started balling. I thought for sure something was wrong. When I frantically asked what was wrong, he said, "Nothing, he is perfect. He's just perfect.". I have never felt so at ease as I did at that moment.
When Blake was about 2 weeks old I used to be able to kiss his little cheeks very softly while his head was resting on my shoulder and he would give me a little smile. I think my lips would tickle him, but it still made my day!
This isn't going to change when I go back to work, but it's still one of my favorite things I get to do with Blake. Every night I nurse him in his room in the rocking chair and I get to have 20 minutes of the most enjoyable cuddle time. I hold him in my arms and caress his little soft hand and thank my lucky stars for such a wonderful baby boy. We are so very blessed.
I'm going to miss you so much during the day little man...
1 comment:
the tears are dripping onto my key board. boy, thats hard! your blog is so sweet i love it. can't wait to check it regularly...
Post a Comment