Uncle Alex made the request to see new videos of his nephew. Alex and Penelope moved to Mexico last year and are currently building a house. Needless to say they have been very busy so they haven't been able to come back home for quite some time. Hopefully, they will get to visit soon and hopefully we can visit them when their house is done!
Uncle A-Train, this one's for you...
2 comments:
You are so beautiful little boy! So fun watching you grow but please slow down. I can't wait to give you a big hug and kiss soon. Love Aunt Deborah.
Hey Blakers,
It's so fun seeing you grow but I'd like you to stay your size so when i come to see you, I can hold in my arms. Well, I hope you are having a good time in the world. I love you and your mommy and daddy so much. I am really looking forward to seeing you all.
Love:Cousin Sarah
Post a Comment