Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Wedding Album

I have been a total slacker on ordering our wedding album. We have been married for 2 and a half years, and just this past week I finally placed the order with our wedding photographer! Crazy I know, I don't know what I was waiting for. At first I couldn't decide which pictures I wanted, but I made myself sit down and just get it done. I loved looking back at all of our pictures. Sam and I both agree that our wedding day was phenonminal yet second best to the day Blake was born! I often wish we could do it all over again because it was seriously the best day. It was very cool to have all our family and friends in the same place and all there for the same reason. It was such an awesome feeling. Here are a few of my favorite pictures that will defiantly be in the album!

First moment as Mr. & Mrs.


He's always making me laugh!


Sam with our Ring Bearers, Garrett & Gannon



This is before the ceremony, we were finally able to calm down


Classic! Gannon is wondering what the heck Sam is doing




My Dad gave the speech of the night


Everyone stayed and danced the night away!




Look through your wedding albums! It will bring back such wonderful memories and make you fall in love all over again!






3 comments:

Valerie said...

hey, don't feel bad.....we've been married 6 1/2 years & we still haven't ordered any.......i guess we better get on the ball!!!

Stacey said...

No way! haha...good to know I'm not the only slacker!

Hulst mommy said...

That's hilarious, I was going to say don't feel bad it's been 6 yrs and we haven't done ours, then I saw Valerie's comment!!!

Yea Blake could've had an allergy. Just keep that in mind when you start him on cow's milk at 1! I'm glad he's doing better.