Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

March 17th

St. Patrick's day will forever be a reminder of the day we lost a very dear friend, Blake Green. Blake was truly one-of-a-kind and will always be remembered for his ability to make everyone laugh and for knowing how to live in the moment. I miss him so much and still think of him often. I cherish the memories I have of us growing up together, especially the last few times we really got to hang out. I'm so glad I have those memories ingrained in my heart.


Blake Green, you are dearly missed!


Every time I hear Old Blue Chair or any George Straight song I think of you and smile!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFKr0njXw98&feature=related



I will never forget the old Blake, but I am proud to have a new Blake in my life.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

okay, i never heard about blake!!! what happened?

Hulst mommy said...

I miss Blake too!

Tanya said...

how sweet!! I think of Blake often too, he is missed a lot!!!