Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

We have a crawler

So he's not racing around yet, but he's doing it!

9 months old and finally getting the hang of crawling! He's still a little unsure about it, but he's getting better each day. He would much rather hold onto your hands and walk around. I'm pretty sure he would prefer to skip this whole crawling thing all together....

These video's aren't great, but I know those who don't get to see Blake often will appreciate seeing them. Sam and I always sound so retarded on the video's, so please ignore us and focus on the Blakester :)






2 comments:

Hulst mommy said...

I love it! You don't sound retarded don't worry. I always think the same thing about myself. He is just like Kailyn, didn't care too much about crawling, she would rather walk. He'll be running before you know it! :)

Anonymous said...

That was great!! Abbi LOVED watching him...she was laughing and babbling the whole time!! Super cute...and you guys are cute too!! BIG X's and O's!!