It's always a fun time to meet up with the old
CPSU crew! Usually we only get to see
each other at weddings, so this was a special treat. We were minus Michelle which was a
bummer, but at least the 5 of us could make it. I miss this group of girls so much. Our visit was short and sweet, and with two babies in the group it changed the dynamic quite a bit.
Oh how our lives have changed...

Faron (far right) is actually in labor now with her first baby! she was induced yesterday and we are still waiting for the news that baby Roman has arrived...keeping our fingers crossed that all is going well.
1 comment:
How fun! I love getting together with old roomies and friends. Cute pics. Were you a cheerleader for Cal Poly? I had no idea! Your little guy is getting bigger and bigger. Cute Cute
Post a Comment