Pages

Monday, August 31, 2009

Mom's Blocks

My Mom has had these blocks for as long as I can remember. She changes them often to say different things about the holidays, birthday, get well wishes...you name it. Every time we go home, the blocks say something new. This time is was Blake's turn to be featured on the blocks!

Baptista Birthday pictures will be posted as soon as I get them. As a gift from Jennifer & Lucio and Ron & Jane, Blake had his very own photographer at his party to capture every little detail! What a cool gift! I can't remember the man's name, but he is a friend of Jennifer & Lucio's from Barcelona who happened to be visiting the weekend of Blake's party. Lucky us!

1 comment:

Mands Glenn said...

I totally remember those blocks! They are perfect! I think my Mom has some like that.