On Saturday we received a call from Gramma checking in on her grandson since he had been sick the day before with a 105 fever that lead us to the emergency room at 10pm Friday night. I don't know why they even have advice nurses when they don't offer advice at all. any time we have called them for "advice" we are always told to go to the doctor/after care clinic/emergency room. I realise 105 is extremely high, but he has had that high of a fever before and handled it fine so I wasn't too concerned. Anyways.....It had been nearly 3 weeks since Gramma & Poppa had seen Blake so they decided to make the drive and stay with us for a night. I love having my parents in town, I wish they came to visit more often.
Gramma has a habit of having to spoil her grand kids....since he was sick she brought him toys to make him feel better.
One of the toys was a swing!
Bake found this to be the perfect place to nap
Blake enjoyed the bread...a little too much!
We can't wait to see them again this weekend for Blake's 1st Birthday party!
See you tomorrow!
1 comment:
I love him sleeping in the swing! RJ fell asleep in the shopping cart once and I had to prop his head up as I pushed the cart - everyone who passed by laughed - kids are the best!
Post a Comment