Pages

Monday, August 3, 2009

Time to make the switch

After seeing this on the web today, I'm making the move to a private blog. If you want to be able to view it, please leave your email and I will add you to the "safe list". Thanks!

Mom Jenni Brennan Finds Baby's Photo on Craigslist Ad

Shared via AddThis

3 comments:

Mands Glenn said...

Please add me Girlfriend. I love looking in at your cute cute fam. jominagirl@Hotmail.com
Im nervous to read about this, but totally going to right now!

Tanya said...

I saw that article too and decided the same thing!! The internet can be a scary thing some times! Do you need my email or since I follow your blog am I added?? I'm not sure how it works lol

Hulst mommy said...

Isn't that awful? That's why we went private about a year ago. Someone's pic was stolen from flickr and used w/o their permission. Scary! I'm pretty sure you have my email ;) but let me know if you still need it!