Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

SLO

We had such a great Labor Day weekend. We fully took advantage of having the day off and turned a 3 day weekend into a 5 day weekend and took a much needed vacation to SLO! I miss the SLO life so much! I absolutely love that place, it's even better than it was when I was in college. It's just such a fun little town. This trip was very different that our previous trips because we had 2 little ones with us. No late night karaoke trips for us this time :)

We spent the majority of non-nap time at the beach. The weather was BEAUTIFUL the entire weekend. I have never felt the beaches so warm, they usually are a little chilly or overcast. We lucked out! It was perfect for the kids!

Blake seeing the ocean for the first time!

And they're off...

Cute kids

Just in awe...

Playing in the sand

Running straight for the water! He would tumble in it and get right back up and do it again! He is such a water kid!

Daddy had so much fun in the water with his little man

Look at that face...pure happiness!

My plaid short boys....I love this shot!

1 comment:

Mands Glenn said...

What a perfect weekend. Looked like so much fun! AHh I need a break and a vacation