Pages

Friday, October 16, 2009

Watch out!

Blake's behind the wheel!



He thought he was pretty big stuff for being able to sit in the drivers seat.  We let him sit alone and shut the door...the car was off, what harm could it be.  Being the kid he is, we should have known better!  What does he do you ask?  He finds the one button that does something while the car isn't running....he locks the doors on us!  Sam and I both looked at each other in horror, and then I quickly ran to get the keys inside the house.  Thank goodness I brought them in that day!  Needles to say, we learned our lesson.

1 comment:

Mands Glenn said...

Handsome little guy! Hey girl I might try to talk the family into stopping by the Gratton Halloween party too! I would love to see you for sure when you are home for the weekend