Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas Eve

We were able to spend Christmas Eve morning at our own house this year. We had a great breakfast which included monkey bread (YUM, I would eat that every day if I could) in our PJ's with Grandma & Grandpa White, Uncle Nate, Shannon, & Uncle Alex.  Blake received every musical toy you can imagine from Grandma & Grandpa....he was having an absolute blast!  Grandma made the rule that these toys were to go to her house, and I gladly agreed :)



After breakfast, we loaded up and headed to Grandma & Poppa Baptista's house.  Shawna & Aaron had us over for dinner along with the Fraser family for a wonderful dinner prepared  by Lucio. The kids had a blast running around and playing together.   It was fun to see Blake, Aleya & Jax together.  The 3 of them were born in a 2 month span.  Very fun to have so many little ones all together. 

By the end of the night, Aaron talked Sam into putting on his dad's Santa Suit.  We knew the 3-4 year olds would get a kick out of it!  Noah & Luca LOVED Santa and were so excited to see him. 



Blake & Aleya were scared to death!  I love that Blake is looking at Sam and has no clue it's just Daddy.  We were cracking up.  Poor kids, hopefully they aren't scared for life!


Caleigh & Giana made a very sweet coffee mug for Grandma.

 

No comments: