Ok, so I'm not convinced that this is normal. I feel a little better knowing that Liberty used to do this as a kid and they called it "making pies". She and her brohter would spin around in circles on the old shag carpet, and it would make rings like batter does when you stir it in a bowl...therefore the term, making pies.
Blake has discovered the art of pie making. He finds it hilarious and doesn't stop...I think we might have a little dare devil on our hands...Hopefully this means he will love Disneyland in March!
I couldn't get the video to load on blogger, so I posted it on YouTube. Enjoy!
2 comments:
So cute! Kailyn likes to do it on the wood floor with her socks on. Wood flooring, socks, and dizziness make for a hilarious combo!
Disneyland next month? He will love it! I can't wait to see pictures.
Ah, I love it! He is getting so big, I hope Blake and RJ and hang out sometime soon! Take care!
Post a Comment