Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Disneyland!

Our trip was a total success!  Thanks to my sister, the Disneyland Pro, our group of 17 (9 adults/8 kids) navigated the parks with ease and actually got to ride and see everything we wanted to.  We had beautiful weather and semi healthy kids.  When we arrived to our hotel, I took Blake out of his carseat and he was burning up, I knew he had another crazy high fever.  105 even...I was so upset that he was going to be sick the whole trip, but lucikly it was a fluke fever and it was gone in the morning!  thank goodness!  I really wish he would get over spiking high fevers for nothing....it scares me half to death.

Blake did great on all the rides.  He would get a little nervous boarding the rides, but once they took off he was fine. Dumbo was his first ride!


  The only ride that he clapped for and said YEAH was on the Pirates of The Caribbean, twice!


 The only ride he cried bloody murder on was the Carousel, go figure?  Once gain he was fine once it started moving.
 

Caleigh, Giana & Sydney in line for Thunder Mountain


Most of our gang on The Storybook ride


Before the tears on the Carousel


Shawna & Jilli


Blake with his Bug Eyes


Blake with his K-K & G


Hanging out by the pool


Sorry Blake....I had to.


Blake on Buzz Lightyear, he actually really liked this one despite his serious face


Blake and Sleeping Beauty, "Shake Your Booty" as Jill calls her


The Birthday Girl!
~Happy 2nd Birthday Jillian~

Blake & Gramma watching the Electrical Parade...Blake was in awe

4 comments:

Hulst mommy said...

I forgot Raegan and Jillian had the same birthday! Happy 2nd birthday Jillian!!!

Glad you guys had good weather and a great time. Love the pictures. I'm hoping to take Kailyn later in the year. She talks about Disneyland constantly. She was just over 2 when we went (over a year ago) and I can't believe she remembers it.

Every day when I take her somewhere in the car I get asked, "Are we going to Disneyland?"

You went with 17 people! Wow. I'm amazed :)

Tanya said...

Kori, they are actually a day apart! But close :)

Stace, looks like you guys had a great time! I'm dying to go there but not sure how to time it with the new baby coming so it may get put off! Glad you guys had a good trip...

Tanya said...

Kori, they are actually a day apart! But close :)

Stace, looks like you guys had a great time! I'm dying to go there but not sure how to time it with the new baby coming so it may get put off! Glad you guys had a good trip...

Jessa said...

How fun! Looks like fun! I love the one of the bday girl alone, her smile makes you smile! I can't believe you went with 17 people, that's an accomplishment in and of itself! Hope you're well!