Reese had her
nearly 3 month check up last week. I know she is a pretty feisty little girl, but it was funny to see our pediatricians response to her. Reese does not like to be messed with...so the whole, head measuring, length reading, and weight taking process does not go over well! I don't blame her, it has to be miserable to get naked and lay down on a piece of crinkle paper on a hard scale in a cold room...can't say that I wouldn't be screaming too! Anyways, she proceeds to scream at the top of her lungs until the whole process is over. I get her calmed down and I hear Dr. Joffe walk out of the room he was in with a patient and ask the nurse, "who was that?"...the nurse proceeds to say, "Miss. Reese!"...Dr. J just responded with a laugh. He walked in the room and said something along the lines of, "Well, I think you know what you are in for!" Yes, I think I do...love her to pieces, but wow...she can be a feisty one!!! Daddy calls her a diva which is pretty fitting :)
Her physical check-up went great! She is growing like a weed and now weighs 12lbs 8oz and is 24.5 inches long!
Ouch! Good thing she has a little chunk on those legs!
All better once we got home
4 comments:
Is she giving the finger to those shots??? Ha ha ha too funny.
I love that she is a sassy little thing, sounds like Kailyn ;)
-Kori
Kori, it must be a girl thing! I didn't even notice the finger...that's hilarious...haha!
Thatta girl Reese, showing some attitude and letting everyone know how you really feel about the shots :)
HAHA!! I haven't been on your blog in such a long time! She is adorable! And I TOTALLY thought the same thing as Kori! Girl you have every right to flip your lil finger! Shots suck! LOL
Post a Comment