Reese changed so much in the time we were gone. Daddy and daycare both were shocked at how much hair, and curly I might add, she suddenly has and how she is full on trying to talk! She is becoming a little parrot trying to repeat what we say. We are nearly positive we heard her say KK, GG, Poppa, doggie, thank you and at one point when she was tired and laying her head on my shoulder I swear she said Blakey. It was clear as day...maybe he showed her something I couldn't see?
Speaking of Blake, we had a goose bump moment on our drive down to LA. We hit LA just in time for traffic, as if you can really avoid it at any time, but we didn't time our arrival very well. We were given advice to go through Pasadena and avoid the heart of LA. So we were taking the round about way, stopped for a potty break and asked a man for directions just to make sure we were on the right path. He basically laughed at my sister and said we needed to turn around and go the "normal" way. So by this time, we were exhausted, irritable, the kids were over being in the car and now we have to back track, just to sit in LA traffic. Once we got on the 5 and were on our way, Leslie turned on the navigation to try and get an idea of where in LA we were exactly. The first street name that popped up was Blake Ave. Blake must have been watching over us on our drive and made us turn around for a reason we will never know! Thanks Blakers!
Saying, "Hi!" on her make-believe phone.





















4 comments:
SO FUN! We must have just missed eachother. Dangit. That would have been so fun. Look at how gorgeous your lil gal is and YOU! You look beautiful Mama. Looked like a fun trip with your sisters.
Lovely pics. Love the photo of Reese looking at Minnie. We took Catherine to Disneyland Paris a few times - I'm not sure how I'll deal with taking Madeleine - but will no doubt have to tackle stuff like this as some point. Reese looks so much like Blake!
Love these! So glad you had fun. Reminds me of all the sweet pictures of Blake there <3
I am just gushing over your photos and my heart melted when Reese said Blakey. I just love that girl. The photo of Reese with Cinderalla should be in one of their commercials, it's so good. Next time Molly and I will join you for an all girls princess party weekend!
Post a Comment