The last time I visited my family in the Valley, I spent some time looking through my sister photos on her computer. I wanted to share all the "new" pictures of Blake. They are in no particular order, but all hold very good memories and now they will be on the blog for our family and friends to view forever!
Beautiful, slightly jaundice, little man
Giana, so happy to be holding Blake and wearing the blue doctor gloves
Precious, I can't believe how little all my nieces were!
Happy boy...always had a twinkle in his eyes
little Elvis lip smirk
So happy...the simple life
At Caleigh's ball game, and all the girls were admiring Blake
"Day of beauty" as my Auntie Sharon calls it for the big girls
Grandma and her kids
The basket ride!
My 29th Birthday
Stud
Takes my breath away
Blake and his blanky
Jilly and Blake's 1st Halloween
First time in the snow
Kissing Blake
We all miss you Blakers Man...I like to think Blake makes himself present through Reese. Out of the blue she has started saying happy over and over while clapping her hands. It dawned on me she might be trying to sing "If your happy and your know it" which was Blake's absolute favorite song! I immediately thought, did Blake teach you that! It made me smile and warmed my heart to think of my boy and his little train riding toy that played that song over and over and over. The train played 3 songs in total, Blake would hit the button 3 times to make it always circle back to his favorite song!
I hope memories of you never fade my sweetest boy...




No comments:
Post a Comment