Reese is starting to say her name, she now asks for my phone by saying Reese over and over...as in, I want to see Reese. Too cute!
I have to mention that she also said Blake for the first time completely on her own. I was closing down my computer and my background is a picture of Blake from his birthday. As we started to walk out of the room, she whipped her head around and yelled Blake. I stood there kind of shocked, and asked her if she said Blake. She did her whole body shake yes and pointed to my computer. It made me so happy to hear her say his name. About an hour later, I received a text from my dear friend Katie who was having a moment with Blake about that same time. She was saying a prayer for Blake while enjoying this amazing view of the sky. This picture was so powerful for me it gave me chills and brought tears to me eyes. I know our little man is with us...

1 comment:
Amazing sky.
Miss M has said Catherine too. I guess it is a measure of how much we talk of them xx
Post a Comment