I don't want to sound like I'm bragging or going overboard, but I just don't want to forget all the cute things Reese does right now. I know how it goes, kids do something cute for a week or so and then it's onto the next cute thing....I just don't want to forget these priceless moments.
Reese is a talker...repeats everything, tries so hard to hold an actual conversation with you. It's super cute and I love all her little sayings. The other day I picked her up from daycare, and Angela told me she asked for me in the afternoon which she does often. Usually at the end of the day, when she is tired and has had enough play time with the kids. Their conversation went like this.
Reese: Mama coming?
Angela: She will be here in a little while.
Reese: Ten minutes?
Angela was cracking up....I have no idea where she got that one.
Then when I showed up, and Reese asked me, "Night time? Find snowman."
The entire drive home she is talking, pointing out everything she sees or everything she wants to "find". She typically wants to find Dada, doggies, and chirps. Then she throws in the random statement of, "Me nice, hug" while trying to hug herself. She kills me. Now that Christmas decorations are out, she wants to find lights and snowmen. One is never enough....once she sees one, she is pleading to find another one. Luckily, our neighbors have a light up snowman on their lawn. She greeted the snowman by saying hi and then asking to touch it, hug it, kiss it, hold it. As we started to go inside our house, she said, "bye snowman, bye lights too." and blew them a kiss. She melts my heart and I cannot get enough of her...which is a good thing, because she is a total mama's girl...still...I probably hear, "Mama, hold you" 50 times a day.
1 comment:
Awww! Too cute! Can't wait to talk to her! :)
Post a Comment