Pages

Saturday, August 10, 2013

White Family Reunion

A couple of weeks after our weekend in SLO, we headed to Lakeside, Michigan for the White Family reunion.  Sam has been telling me about this place since we started dating back in 2002.  I've heard so many stories about this place I was so excited to finally get to see it for myself.  As soon as we got there, I could see what all the fuss was about.  It's such a neat place, unlike anything I've seen before.  Sam and his family spent many vacations in Lakeside in the summer when he was a kid.  The extended White family has a few lakeside cottages along Meadow Lane.  It's a very quaint area that has private beach access, private tennis courts and a beautiful golf course just down the road.

The best part about our time in Lakeside was getting to see family we hadn't seen in quite some time and meeting family members and family friends that I had never met.

Welcome to Meadow Lane


Reese and Estee could be sisters if not twins



One of the nights Sam BBQ'ed for the entire family

Reese introduced Estee to her ice and spoon addiction. Two peas in a pod.


Beautiful views



4th of July parade


This handsome boy needs to model!  


Reese swimming with Auntie Deb in Lake Michigan



Reese loved the sunsets

So fun seeing these guys



2 comments:

Hulst mommy said...

Um. Can I move there?

The lake baby bump shot is THE best!!! :)

Jenny said...

gorgeous pics! Shes so beautiful!