Blake is two months old today and we finally took some video of him. As you can see he is a pretty happy baby, he has his moments, but for the most part he's a happy little guy. Yesterday was his two month doctors check-up and he weighed in at 13 lbs and 6 oz and is 24 3/4 inches long which makes him in the 75th percentile for weight and 90th for length. He's growing like a weed! Poor little man had to get 4 shots, but he only let out a couple wails and then Daddy soothed him back to sleep.
Hope you like the video! Now that I know my camera can do this, I will start taking more.
1 comment:
How cute, Stace! I love his little tongue. Gosh, he's getting so big! I cannot believe how quickly he's growing! Look fwd to these updates!
Love, Fer
Post a Comment