Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Swingtastic!

Naps are not Blake's best talent. He will sleep, but he usually needs to be held. One morning I put him in the swing while I was getting myself cleaned up for the day and before I knew it Blake was silent. I peaked in the living room and found this....

A peacefully sleeping boy!!!!


Needless to say I was stoked at this new discovery. The swing doesn't work every time, but it's working often enough. It's a nice break from having to rock/bounce him to sleep. Although yesterday he wouldn't let me rock him to sleep...he only wanted the swing. It made me a little sad that my days of getting sleeping snuggles might be close to the end. I'm sure I will still get some, but probably not as much as I was getting.

1 comment:

Liberty de Surville said...

god save the swing. glad to hear he's enjoying the missing tray. those busy hands need some action!