Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Little Monkey

Blake's first Halloween was spent at Uncle Ja and Aunt Leslie's house. Blake had the cutest little monkey outfit to wear, but he was extremely hot in it so we decided not to torture him and make him wear it. I did however put him in it just to take a couple pictures. I couldn't resist!


The night after Halloween we went to the Gratton harvest festival for old times sake. It's not nearly as exciting as it was when I was a kid, but non the less it was nice to spend some time with my family and all my nieces. Jilli looked too cute in her little pumpkin costume and G and Caleigh made some great Japanese girls. I didn't even recognize G when she first showed up.

So excited to see cousin Jillian



Who is the Japanese girl in the background?



Jilli the pumpkin...such a cutie




We went for the ghost skull cap instead of the monkey suit



Just the 3 of us



No comments: