Blake was a trooper throughout all of the traveling. he was pretty entertained by a water bottle and Daddy's cell phone the majority of the time on the flights. I can't figure out why he loves our cell phones at such a young age, but we learned the hard way that cell phones do not make a good chew toy. Blake's slobber got the best of Daddy's blackberry and it literally died from water damage! Now Blake and Daddy have matching phones...the only difference is that one is a very overpriced chew toy!
It was so nice and warm in Arizona. I wish we could have stayed longer to enjoy it. I guess we will just have to go back and visit again soon!
1 comment:
I'm glad you had a great time in AZ too. Wasn't the weather awesome?
That's so neat to see the 4 generations, I wish my kids could have met their g-grandparents!
Post a Comment