Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

6 Months

Happy Half-Birthday Blakers!

~Blake turned 6 months on Saturday~



6 months, minus 2 days....he rolled over from his back to his tummy for the 1st time.
We didn't see it happen, but when we went to get him out of his crib in the morning he was on his tummy and freaking out!


6 months, 2 days....1st tooth popped through!




6 months, 4 days....weighed in at the doctor at 19lbs 12oz and 28 inches! That puts him in the 80th percentile for weight, and 90th for length! No wonder my back has been killing me!

2 comments:

Hulst mommy said...

Aww happy 6 mos Blake! I miss the 6 mos stage...only 3 more mos to go! :)

Deb, Rick and Sarah Z. said...

Oh My goodness. You are growing sooooo big Blake. I went shopping for you yesterday for your six months and am so glad I shopped for a big boy! Should be a arriving soon. Have got to say, You are a such a White too. Boy oh Boy, those pictures make me proud. Love you! Aunt Deborah