Pages

Friday, June 26, 2009

Dad's Day

So I know it's been almost a week since Father's Day, but I'm just now getting a chance to use Sam's computer and upload some pictures! Sam's first Father's Day went a little something like this...

Mike and Lib invited us over for a BBQ. They were having all of Mike's family over and asked us to join them. While the men were cooking, we took the kids down to the park. It was a beautiful day so we put on their swim suits, lathered them up in sun screen and let them play in the water at the park! Blake was pretty much afraid of it...he loves his baths, but he was not a fan of this water. I think it was a little too cold for his liking!

Mom, what are you doing to me!

Sporting a pair of shorts Lib happened to have at her house.


I'm still no going to smile...


but if you let me go on the swings I'll smile :)


After all the park fun, Blake was wiped out...apparently Daddy was too! Special Dad's Day snuggle!


After the BBQ, we headed to Grandma & Grandpa's house


Grandma & Blake dancing to Jersey Boys!



No comments: