Pages

Friday, June 26, 2009

Train Town

Blake is a little young for this, but Gramma & Poppa took us to Train Town in Sonoma for Blake's first amusement park experience. It's a pretty cute place, but he did not know what to make of it. His expression didn't change the entire time he was there...he was in awe and a little freaked out I think.
I really want to take him to Disneyland so badly, but I don't think he is ready quite yet....in reality I just want an excuse to be a kid myself a go :) I am a big fan of the happiest place on earth!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

You know what, I thought the same thing when we were all going to Disneyland but Raegan loved it!!! She wasn't too young at all (she had just turned 1) And we had a blast! You guys should def go!! :)