Pages

Monday, November 23, 2009

1st Hair Cut

Finally...the wings and mullet are gone!  Uncle Alex is home for Thanksgiving and came over tonight to give Blake his first official hair cut! 


It started off fine...



 Uncle Alex workin his magic



Starting to realize that he isn't a fan of the scissors



By this point he really isn't happy!



By the end he was crying very hard and I was not only covered in hair, but also in snot...after he was done he sobbed and laid on my soulder.  Poor boy, we won't put you through that again anytime soon! 

I'll spare you the video of his screaming!

And a picture of his handsome new hair cut is coming soon... 

3 comments:

Jessa said...

How sweet! I can't wait to give RJ his first hair cut, everyone thinks I am crazy! It is way too party in the back and bald on top! (Terry Bradshaw, if you will!) =) Hope you are well, so good to see you at the wedding!

Hulst mommy said...

Oh we just did that too, I don't know if you've seen the post yet. Lane started out well, but ended in tears too. But his new little man hair was worth it. I promised him I'd let it grow out for awhile after the trauma :)

Have a great Thanksgiving!!!

Mands Glenn said...

Ohhhh what a handsome little guy. I totally understand the snot everywhere. Both girls have colds right now and I feel like my shirt is covered in snot.