Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

See ya

I'm going to Gramma & Poppa's for the week!
   
Tractors & dirt, here I come!

4 comments:

Hulst mommy said...

He looks like such a big kid in this picture!!!! Too bad we couldn't crash and have a play date :)

Hulst mommy said...

I figured he would be there without you guys! But maybe next time you're in town for a weekend or something, we can plan a little play date. :)

Enjoy your weekend!

Tanya said...

How fun! Do you and Sam have anything exciting planned for your week home?? My mom is always telling me to let Raegan stay for a week, but after our week long cruise last year I'm not ready for another week without her yet lol

Stacey said...

No, unfortunately we are just working. Our day care is closed for the week, so they willingly offered to keep Blake so we didn't have to take time off. My mom asked me today if she can keep him longer! I said a week will have to do, I can't handle much more than that!