Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

I Need A Fix!

A week is simply too long to be away from this little man.  

 

Sam and I fully took advantage of being childless this week. 

We went for hikes after work at our favorite place, Indian Valley.  This place is beautiful and so peaceful!

 

We went to a great dinner at LuLu's in SF and completely ate our faces off. Everything was dynamite.  I would tell you all that we ate, but it's a little embarrassing.  Lets just say we had a $150 gift certificate that we had to use between the 2 of us!

After a great week, I can't think of a better way for it to end than to see My Boy!  Can't wait to kiss those cheeks and give him a big squeeze!

2 comments:

Mands Glenn said...

Ohhh fun! Sounded like the perfect get away. Im sure the whole time you guys talked about your little guy. Whenever we get away for a date or an over nighter we talk about our girls the whole time and end up calling them a million times. We love eating our faces off too!

Jessa said...

How fun! I just went to Tahoe for four days with my family without Ryan and RJ. =( It was so fun, and nice to spend time with the fam, but I missed them! I know how you feel!!! Blake looks so cute with his overnight bag! I can't wait for the boys to meet, I hope we get an excuse soon!