Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Forever Our Valentine


This was our Valentine from Blake last year.  It will forever be the sweetest Valentine we will ever receive!  I love his little pinky in this picture and the serious look on his face of, "Get these silly glasses off me!"

Hope everyone had a Valentines Day full of love.

4 comments:

Susan said...

He is just adorable. xx

The J J Glenn Family said...

Love this! SUch a sweet boy. Aren't you glad you have so many pictures to stare at? Love him.

How is your tummy and baby girl? Are you getting so excited? I bet you are getting lots of hand me downs passed down.
Love you Stace

Anonymous said...

I HEART Blake (and you and Sam and baby girl too)!

Unknown said...

Hi Stacey. We think of you guys often and beautiful Blake up in heaven and in so many people's hearts. We share in your sadness, but the pictures of Blake always make me smile. He had an amazing personality and was so darn cute. I love the name you picked out for your baby girl and that you incorporated big brother's name in there. I know she is going to bring you guys so much joy.