Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sweet Dreams

I was just telling my friend Jessi that I have been struggling lately because I haven't had any dreams of Blake recently.  Last night I finally had a dream that I remembered.  It wasn't long or in-depth, but it was a very real life moment dream.

In my dream we were at my parents house and Blake had just woke-up from a nap.  My mom carried him out to the living room.  His cheeks were rosy and flushed from a hard nap, and his eyes were squinted, adjusting to the light of the room.  He wasn't totally happy to be awake and let out a couple of the grunts he would make when he first woke up.  My mom set him down and he walked over to me and I got to hold my sweet boy in my arms and kiss his chunky little cheeks.  Moment of pure bliss!

Thank you God...I needed that.

I miss this sweet boy...





4 comments:

Tanya said...

He just melts my heart!!!!! (((HUGS)))

Jenny said...

He is just so super adorable!

I never have dreams of megan. Maybe 2x since she died. I wish I could.

Anonymous said...

What a hansome little guy! So cute and so typical of our children...hard to get them to "perform" when we actually have the camera rolling! :)

Praise God that you had that dream, just when you needed it most. Gives me the goose bumps!

Jessa said...

That was so beautiful. That is the best feeling, when they just want to be with you, and I am so happy that you got to experience that sweet moment. What a wonderful dream!