Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Ready or not!

Off to daycare she goes...I had a post with Blake getting squeaky clean for his 1st day of "school" so I had to have one of Reese's first day too! 

My sweet girl!

Without the binky she insists on drinking the bath water!

Look at that face!

Yesterday was a very emotional day being that it was Blake's birthday, and I was anticipating Reese's first day of daycare.  It didn't help that all of my family (including my mom who had been here for 12 days) were all headed back home.  It was a rough day, but we are surviving.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That baby is soo cute! The ears kill me, she looks like a little teddy bear. :)Michelle

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for the loss of your precious son. I admire your strength and courage. We lost our little boy last May, he was 17months and not a day goes by that miss him terribly and cry. We have a 5yr old son and 3 year old daughter and had also had numerous miscarriages in between so life has been tough and now grieving the loss of our precious little boy. I ask myself all the time, will I ever be happy again? I struggle to acknowledge niece and nephews birthdays, let alone attend any function (forced myself take my son to a couple of his kinder friends parties late last year). I know I need to because I don't want my living children to suffer further and miss out. My husband says all the time that he will never attend another function again for as long as he lives. Can I ask how did you and your husband deal with all that after loosing your son. To find yourselves being able to smile and laugh again? To go out and bring some normality into your lives. We do things with our children, take them out and to the park etc but its just incredibly hard without our little boy. Like you we talk about our son all the time, we have pictures every where but every day is hard. thanks for listening and all the very best to you and your family. xx