This is what happens when no one is here to help hold down Reese's arms while she eats! I've thought about swaddling her, but that just seems cruel. Needless to say, we headed straight for the bath to wash the squash out of her eyes, nose and ears!
Any tips on what stain removers work best on baby food that isn't harsh on their baby soft skin?
3 comments:
Oxyclean makes a baby version. Works very well :) I get mine at Target - it comes in a tub with a pink lid. I find it in the baby aisle, not in the laundry stuff aisle :) They also make a smaller tub and have it in a spray bottle also. I use it on our clothes as well, so I buy the bigger sized tub.
http://www.target.com/p/OxiClean-Baby-Stain-Soaker-3-5-lb-1-58-kg/-/A-12856532
One of my favorite stain removers if the Dreft spray, basically the Spray and Wash equivalent. It's the only Dreft thing I ever bought and I still use it as our every day stain remover.
For the really dark stains I would fill up the bathroom sink and soak the clothes first in room temp water.
I love the new look and title!!
Post a Comment