Reese made me laugh tonight. No surprise there, she makes me laugh every night, but tonight was extra cute. We were playing in the back yard and I was trying to convince her to go inside because I was cold and figured she had to be chilly too. I asked her if she wanted to take a bath, usually that's a guaranteed yes but tonight it was no. So I kept talking to her trying anything and everything to make her move indoors. By the end I said, "Are you ready?", she replied with, "Set...GOOOO!". Too stinkin' cute!
I've tried to get her to play with one of Blake's favorite toys, his blocks. Up until tonight she hasn't shown much interest. something clicked tonight and she kept saying tower over and over, then she would knock it down and be so excited! It makes me happy to see her enjoy the things Blake loved!


1 comment:
So cute! I cannot get over her curls :)
Post a Comment