Over the Christmas break we took a little day trip to the snow. We weren't sure where we would end up, but just figured we would find a place for the kids (and big kids) to go sledding. We ended up at Pinecrest and it was absolutely beautiful. It was Reese's first time in the snow, so I wasn't sure how she would react. She loves the slide at the park, so I thought she would like sledding...I was wrong. She lasted all of 5 minutes and hated it. I think the winter gear made her mad, and poor thing did kind of look like the kid from A Christmas Story.
Daddy trying to build a snow man, but the snow was powder and wouldn't stick.
"Mommy hold you."
Pinecrest
Mean Mommy forcing her to go down the hill
Catch!
KK and Auntie Shaw Shaw
Auntie Les, Jilly Willy & Uncle Ja
No comments:
Post a Comment