Today we saw our baby kicking, stretching, flipping and flopping all over the place. We didn't get any great images, because this little one didn't stop moving. Everything looked great on the medical front, and the baby is actually measuring a week ahead so they moved my due date up to September 9th. The baby measured 13 and a half weeks. We have our suspicions on the gender even though we thought we had decided we weren't going to find out this time. The ultra sound tech put some ideas into our heads....so I'm not sure what to make of it now. Either way I will be thrilled... happy and healthy is all that truly matters. I was lucky enough to grow up with a brother and a sister and I want Reese to have both, so either would be perfect! I always feel funny by saying stuff like that because of course Reese does have a brother, but I mean a brother to rough house with and fight over toys with and drive each other crazy, yet love each other to the fullest!
I made a comment to the tech that the baby's legs look so long, and she said this baby has particularly long legs.
Today, this pregnancy became real! I can't wait to meet this little one sometime during the first week of September! Here's to a healthy and smooth pregnancy!


1 comment:
Beyond excited! So glad everything looks good.
Post a Comment