On September 8th I woke up and, for lack of better words, felt like I was going to pee my pants. After going to the bathroom, I stood up and experienced the start of my water breaking! The gush was pretty unmistakable, but I was in a bit of denial that it was actually happening. I called my doctor and she said to give it some time and see if the gushes keep coming. After about an hour I told Sam, we better get moving. We loaded up the car, dropped off Reese at our dear friends and were on our way to the hospital while my family frantically got ready to make the drive over!
At 1pm on the nose, we found out baby White was a GIRL! The doctor told Sam to look when the baby was out, and he announced, "It's a girl...You got a sister for Reesie!" I immediately started bawling when I laid eyes on her. While they were assessing her and cleaning her up, I kept hearing Sam say over and over, "she is beautiful...so beautiful." Once I got to really lay my eyes on her, I couldn't agree more!
Monitoring the baby and waiting for the doctor
Here SHE is!
7 lbs 10 oz, 19.25 inches
Instantly in love
The White's meeting their newest niece, cousin & granddaughter
Love
Giana was so excited and proud
Admiring her newest cousin
Grandma experiencing the circle of life
Uncle Ja
First kiss
The first thing Reese said when she saw Camryn was, "Who's her Mommy?"
The first thing Reese said when she saw Camryn was, "Who's her Mommy?"
Sisters & hopefully best friends for life
Uncle Alex
Auntie Shaw-Shaw
One of the many faces of Miss Camryn
So happy they made it
Proud grandparents & Camryn looks pretty happy to meet them
Oh Camryn Girl...we are so happy to have you in our family. I can look at your sweet face for hours and can't kiss your sweet soft cheeks enough. You are so very loved! I can't help but think ahead to all the fun you and Reese will have together. It warms my heart to give Reese a sister and I love being able to refer to you both as, the girls.
I would like to give a huge thank you to the Stafford's for taking Reese with such short notice and for taking such great care of her! You did a great job making her feel welcome and loved!







1 comment:
Lovely, lovely news xx Huge Congratulations... nothing is so sad as not being able to hug all our children to us, but nothing bring joy like a new baby x
Post a Comment