Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Blake's bench

I love that we have this peaceful, beautiful, serene place to go when we need to feel Blake's presence. It's one of the few places that brings me a sense of comfort and floods my mind with happy memories.  I also love that it's a fun place so Reese wants to be there.  She loves running around on the tee and moving the stones around that mark where you are supposed to tee off.  We sit on the bench, enjoy the view, and soak in all our good memories of Blake.  On this particular trip Reese kissed the bench and laid her head on the bench as if she was giving a hug.  I love when little acts of love for Blake come out of Reese, it's almost magical for me.  It gives me the feeling that she somehow knows him.  
















No comments: