Mommy is really sorry that I have barely documented your life these past almost 7 months. What can I say, you are the 3rd child and I guess that is just what happens. None-the-less, I promise to try to be better at writing down all your great accomplishments and adorable Camryn traits. I also promise to start using a real camera and give my iPhone a break.
All you really need to know is that you are simply adorable and everyone loves you! Seriously, everyone adores you because you make them feel like they are your favorite person in the whole world. You flash your adorable, sheepish, flirty smile and you melt hearts.
You have actually become a really good sleeper (I never thought we were going to be able to say that, and I really hope I'm not jinxing things). If we could get you to sleep past 5:30AM consistently we would be thrilled, but for now I'm not going to complain about your 11 hours of precious sleep.
You love food...plain and simple. Food is very important to you. You didn't get to be 20 pounds 6 ounces at 6 months old just from nothin'. It's a good thing you also have 27 3/4 inches to go with it.
You have the most edible cheeks and thighs I've ever seen. I'm sure you get sick of us constantly kissing your cheeks.
You LOVE your sissy and your daddy and your mommy (really you love anyone who gives you attention). You are a very social baby and demand attention from all. If we aren't showing you the amount of attention you want, you make a strong point to get our attention. You are quite noisy.
You can officially sit and roll over from your tummy to your back, however rolling over from your back to your stomach is a work in progress. I blame your physique.
You have completely stolen our hearts...
I Love You,
Mom







No comments:
Post a Comment