Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Yummy


Camryn is in such a yummy stage. I seriously cannot get enough if this kid. She is giggling over everything, and is so happy so long as she has you undivided attention!

9 months old, 24lbs 6oz and a hair under 30 inches. 6 teeth. Not crawling but scooting in circles. Would rather stand and hold your hands to walk. Sleeping...until the 4 or 5 o'clock hour. We are working on making it until 6am! Says dada, baba and we have heard a hi dad.  I'm sure hi dad was a fluke, but it was cute (and I happened to get it on video)! Eating baby food, but wants table food. Tonight she had chunks of chicken and strawberries and did great with both. Admires her sister so much, has a special love for daddy, but wants to be in mommy arms. 

She is just flat out yummy...


Enough with the pictures Mom!

No comments: