Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Pretty School

Last week Reese started Preschool or as she calls it Pretty School.  Her age group is in the dragonfly classroom.  If you know Reese, you know she and anything that has to do with a "fly" do not mesh well.  Reese is ridiculously afraid of flies.  I say ridiculous because it's gotten to the point where it's really an issue.  She screams and cries hysterically if their are flies, or bees, or moths or anything with wings near her except butterflies. 

When I picked her up yesterday I asked, "How was your day Reesie?"  She had this to say...

"My teachers call us dragonflies.  I told them I do NOT like being called a dragonfly. I do not like dragonflies.  I am not a dragonfly.  I want to be called a butterfly. Butterflies are nice and beautiful." Said with the most sass you have ever heard.





No comments: