We wondered for so long what she would look like and if she would look anything like Blake. She is nearly a clone! We sent our family two pictures to compare Blake and Reese and no one could tell who was who. That's how identical they are! it's comforting, but also a little bit of a trip to look at her and see so much of Blake. i love it, but it does feel odd to catch ourselves calling her Mister, a nickname we used for Blake often. We have switched from Mister to Missy...
Reese came into the world showing her feisty side! She literally screamed the first hour of her life and has continued to exercise her little lungs here and there. She is a very strong baby. When they gave her to my in the recovery room for skin to skin contact, she was already pulling her head up with so much control. She holds herself very well for a newborn. It's still rare to see her little eyes open. she hasn't quite woke up yet, but each day she is staying awake a little more.
Thank you Lord for bringing this precious baby girl into our life...
6 comments:
I just stumbled upon your blog and have to say that I am truly happy for you and all of your family. Your daughter Reese is beautiful and I am sure that your son is watching down on her with a huge smile. God Bless you amd your precous family.
She is just such a blessing, such a pretty little girl!
She's gorgeous - so very pleased, (and hopeful) to hear she is bringing joy back into your life.
22nd April is my birthday too by the way xx
YAY!! Congrats, Sam & Stacey! I've been checking in to see when she would arrive! Wishing you and baby Reese much aloha :) Love, happiness, and continued blessings to you and your wonderful family.
-Renee
She is truly breathtaking. OHhh there is nothing better than when you and your babe are skin to skin. I love it! So happy she is here and you are all healthy. Enjoy every snuggle and loves with her.
I call my girls MIssy and Sissy too!
Love you!
-Mands Glenn( I looked down and realized I was signed in as JOrdan and didn't want to sign out) ha!
Praise God!!!! I am so happy for you guys! she is a beauty congrats!!! love u!
Post a Comment