These are some of the things I've heard come out of Reese's mouth over the past week. She has been putting two words together for awhile, but now she is trying her best to talk in mini sentences. It cracks me up and takes me by surprise!
Where Sophie go?
Mama, pasta done?
Keem- mup (clean up) everybody. thanks.
See Gramma, see G-G, my G-G. Papa, love you papa.
Don't do that.
See you marrow (tomorrow).
I love it.
Cookie monster eat cheeros (cheerios).
Book bus, fun. Good day. (she loves the book bus at day care that comes once a month, and I always ask her if she had a good day when I pick her up. So today she took it upon herself to tell me!)
I cannot wait to see what else this crazy kid comes up with. This is a phase that we sadly never reached with Blake. I was so excited for those, "kids say the darndest things" moments and Blake was close to having them, but he was nowhere near as vocal as his little sister. Maybe that is why Reese is so full of it already, she is speaking for the two of them!
**I forgot a couple of my favorites!
Watch out people! (Reese was running through the airport after we landed from our trip to Scottsdale, I kept telling her to watch out for the people. Reese proceeded to run through the airport screaming, Watch out people!....it was pretty fitting i thought!)
Big girl CRY! (When Reese starts crying for no reason, I sing Big Girls Don't Cry to her, well she changes it to Big Girl CRY! She is adamant they CRY!)
No comments:
Post a Comment